Next Focus Day 16th February 2022
Upcoming Focus Days
Focus Day February 16th 2022
February 16th 2022
To be confirmedView event
Previous Focus Days
Focus Day May 2018
Transforming effluent management:
Hear about an emerging new technology that looks to reduce effluent storage requirements, fresh water use, and environmental & safety risks linked to farm dairy effluent.
As well as the end of season scorecard: Production, profit, InCalf results, calving spread, N-Loss and GHG emissions.Handout from the day
Focus Day February 2018
- Forages for Reduces Nitrate Leaching
- Winter crops and standoff areas
- Plantain dominant pasture
- Eating >18,000 kgDM/ha
- Future cuse of dry cow products
- LUDF seasonal update
Focus Day October 2017
- Farm Biosecurity - What are the real risks?
- Outcome of the wet winter
- Season to date farm performance
- Controlling expenses per kgMS
- Mating plans - Planned changes this season
Focus Day July 2017
- Annual Profitability Comparison of leading Canterbury Dairy Farms
- Exploring the next Frontier
- Following 3 years of stunning performance at LUDF, its your opportunity to contribute to the next phase.
Focus Day May 2017
- Subclinical Ketosis - performance impact?
- DairyNZ summer rotation length / pre-graze mowing trial results
- Fodder beet - LUDF's lessons learnt thus far
Focus Day February 2017
- Respiratory Disease (IBR): Was it significant?
- Repro Results: 63% 6 week incalf - what now?
- Autumn Management: Fodderbeet opportunity